Monday, February 7, 2011

Bike Ride

Today I wanted to explore a little bit of the city while getting some exercise. So I packed a water, my keys, and a book and went biking. I started off going to what is Fremont's down town area called the Irvington district, which I think has potential but hasn't reached it yet. Then I went up towards the mission area on Washington. I love that part of the city with stretched out palm trees lining the middle of the road heading up to the peak it was picturesque. The best part was up ahead where I stopped at a rustic charming coffee shop right next to a absolutely beautiful old Mission. When Markus comes back I can't wait to show him the area and hopefully go inside the mission. It was a beautiful day around 65 degrees. For about an hour I sat on the porch of the coffee shop I read my little book Treasure Principles and sipped my iced tea latte feeling blessed to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment